Search

Custom Search

3.12.2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Since this is my first post, I don't really have much to say right now, other than thanks for visiting. There's no set schedule right now for posting; I'm just going to post whenever something happens and I want to comment on it. Could be every hour, could be every week. But anyway, thanks for coming, I hope you enjoy.
No, it's not over yet. Since I don't have anything specific to discuss, I guess I'll just give you a couple quick hitters to let you know a few of my pet peeves.
1) I realize that all you little girls really like Nicki Minaj and everything. Yes, she's the "Barbie Chick" and all that, but here's a newsflash: You are not her! When she dresses in a shoestring and talks about handling balls, it makes her money. When you do it, it makes you look like a slut. Unless that's you goal, cuz if so, holla at me. And stop trying to quote her if you don't know how to spell. It's "asbestos," not "asbestest."
2) I just came to the realization just a few days ago that some people don't like Kid Cudi. I hear that's it's because he's not a, and I quote, "street nigga." If this is the case with you, I hate you. No exaggeration. Don't be ignorant. He is one of the most creative and honest artists out today. He does not conform, nor does he try to be something he is not. He is true. If you can't respect that, than I can't respect you.
3) If you want to make your boyfriend/girlfriend look bad, and if you want to tarnish their name, you need to create an elaborate plan involving school-wide humiliation. If you want to provide entertainment for all of your friends, and potentially embarrass yourself, air out the dirty laundry in the relationship via Facebook. We all love it. But by God, you can't combine the two, because it WILL NOT work.

1 comment:

  1. And stop trying to quote her if you don't know how to spell. It's "asbestos," not "asbestest."

    lol. Izabella. she didnt understand the asbestos reference.

    ReplyDelete