Search

Custom Search

3.18.2010

Omegle/ChatRoulette

Ok so, Daniel decided to talk about facebook, which made me want to talk about facebook. But the man did his thing, so I went to a different direction. We're gonna start this off with a story.
About a year and a half ago, a friend introduced me to a site named Omegle. I go to the site, and I click "chat," and I am confronted by a chat window that says, "You are now chatting with a random stranger, say Hi!" Now what in God's holy name is this? A website where you talk to a stranger for the purposes of talking to a stranger? A girl introduced me to this. A girl. Not only do people visit this site to chat, but they also "make friends." What? Again, this report is from girls. Now, I'm no expert on creepers, but I'm fairly certain you meet a random stranger on a sketchy website and give him your name, he's gonna be choking the chicken to your British Virgin Island pics on facebook the next day. That's just an assumption.
Anyway, I opened up to Omegle as more people realized how creepy it was, and just went there to dick around with other people who were there to dick around. Great time. This whole talking to strangers thing isn't so bad. Enter Chat Roulette.
Now when I heard about Chat Roulette the first couple of times, it was my friend in DC seeing Chuck Brown, and this girl I know seeing a glorified douche from Jersey Shore. So I'm thinking, "This must be a website that celebrities get on to video chat with fans! Cool!" Oh no, I was wrong again. I visit this place, and it's Omegle with a webcam. That's not cool, that's weird. Now instead of the creepy dude masturbating to your pictures, he can see your face! Stupidity. What the hell are you doing? If the dude you see is not a celebrity, hit new game and keep it moving. If you're that sex deprived and a hot dude is what you want, holla at Conover on facebook chat and he'll be sure to oblige you (or hell, me for that matter, I'm here for ya, baby). But be sensible.
Look, I know a good number of y'all use these sites, so I'm not here to dump on you. That job is for Cons. Ladies, if you're having a little sleepover, and you think it's funny to catch a guy shirtless laying down on Chat Roulette, be my guest. Have a laugh. But if you are by yourself at home, bored, there are better things to do then hop on Chat Roulette for the hundreds of guys waiting for you to see them naked. Read a book. Learn to play an instrument. Do some damn homework. Go chat a guy on facebook that you wouldn't normally talk to. But by God don't spend your time on that madness. And if you do, if you're just that bored and can't help it, please don't tell me about it unless it's something cool. I don't wanna hear about how many guys you caught jacking off on Chat Roulette last night.
Disclaimer: This is not meant to harm the business of Chat Roulette or Omegle. Nor is this meant to offend the small population of people who don't see creepy stuff on these sites. Nevertheless, if you're a normal, everyday person who enjoys talking to strangers, consider if you would do it in person; then decide whether to execute your action.
Deuces.

4 comments:

  1. What if you do see a celebrity on ChatRoulette. . .but he's jacking off

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's called winning the lottery.
    p.s. that was hilarious dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your consideration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHrvpgA9XtI

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was impossible for BAl to not cover that game, even when it was tied with two minutes left. all they had to do was not give up an eighty yard bomb.

    ReplyDelete