Search

Custom Search

3.15.2010

Changes

This is more of an update than an official post, but I just wanted to keep you guys aware. First off, we got a name change: The title of the blog is now "Generation 92," and the URL address is now "www.generationninetwo.blogspot.com" I promise these will be the only format changes for now, unless I change my mind. Another change: we now have a new author, and he goes by the name of Daniel Conover. That makes two fresh young minds giving you differing observations on distinct occurrences. Enjoy.
P.S. Don't forget to comment on stuff, this is nothing if not a forum for discussion.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following the blog of Ric and Daniel. Great first post. I love your style of writing Ric.

    ReplyDelete