Search

Custom Search

9.03.2010

"I Can't Believe I'm Back Up In This Muhfucka!"

What's good fam? It's been a while, but like the title says I'm back. Boston sure has kept your boy busy, work training and freshmen events and stuff, hardly had any free time. I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much, haven't been keeping in touch with my people as much, and for this I apologize. I been busy, tryna make this paper, tryna promote the music, you understand. But forget all that. This marks the return of regular posting from Charles R., a.k.a. CJ Lamp, a.k.a. Big Ric, a.k.a. it doesn't matter what you call me, cuz you know who the fuck I am, so get off my dick about some bullshit. Now that I got that out of the way, lemme get some more shit off my chest.

1) If you haven't downloaded Summer School the Mixtape yet, I disown you as a friend. DatPiff, Youtube, Mediafire, Facebook Page, it's all over the net, no excuses.

2) Boston is amazing, I can't even get into it here. But I will be expecting a lot of y'all to come visit me while I'm up here, hit up some Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins games. You know.

3)A part of my work study job is working for BU Central, which is the underground concert venue at BU. They have a blog which, when it is up and operating, your boy will be writing for. Y'all being my faithful followers, I'll give you sneak previews and what not.

4) I'm also trying to get my own radio show on WTBU, the Boston University radio station. I'll update y'all as shit happens.

5) I'm back up in this muhfucka. Catch y'all later. Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment