Search

Custom Search

8.29.2010

Back On The Grind

I realize its been a minute since I have posted anything, and to compensate, I'm gonna step my shit up. You can now expect much more frequent posting from me (idk about Ric b/c he's a douche.) I will be posting less in depth posts that will be comprised mostly of links to things which I find worthy of sharing along with a small tidbit of thought from me, but I will also be shooting to give a more in depth and analytical post whenever I find something deserving, hopefully around once a week. The start of my college career has brought me more free time than I know what to do with, so I've decided to give some of that time to writing in the form of this blog. So, be on the look out for a bunch of new posts for your entertainment starting tomorrow with an explanation of why I suck KanYe's dick so much so yeah... Please read it I'm tired of telling you assholes. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment